Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for Pbem game

Yes, it is a mirrored game. Do you a see a dropbox folder for us? The files in the box are Ariete Allied 001 and Ariete Axis 001. I show that it is your turn on both of them? Do you see this? I can resend the dropbox invite if you need me to. Just let me know. Thank you!
Yes there are both games.I think it works!

It's to you.I wait for your turns.If you prefer we can split two games.I have replied both so you can play 2 turn.

It's to you.I wait for your turns.If you prefer we can split two games.I have replied both so you can play 2 turn.
I don't see the turns in the box. The drop box folder name is "DasTiger vs Ariete". Do you have this folder? We'll figure it out!

I don't see the turns in the box. The drop box folder name is "DasTiger vs Ariete". Do you have this folder? We'll figure it out!
H2HH seems doesn't copy turn2 of both game.Now I have copied manually 2 games in our folder.Thank you in advance for your patience.

H2HH seems doesn't copy turn2 of both game.Now I have copied manually 2 games in our folder.Thank you in advance for your patience.
No problem!!!! We'll get rolling soon. Turns back to you.

I had a mirror game going one time and also could not figure out how to have dropbox linked to both games. I believe that you will have to have two separate dropbox folders one for each game. If you do figure it out shoot me a PM and let me know.

Sorry mate, my H2HH shows it's your turn, I've been waiting for 6 days. With your post today, I went into the DB folder to investigate and found that while H2HH said it was your turn, there was no file for you in there. Hopefully I have fixed it now, keep me posted.

Sorry mate, my H2HH shows it's your turn, I've been waiting for 6 days. With your post today, I went into the DB folder to investigate and found that while H2HH said it was your turn, there was no file for you in there. Hopefully I have fixed it now, keep me posted.
We can play another game if you want.I wait for your choice.Thank you in advance for your reply.

I had a mirror game going one time and also could not figure out how to have dropbox linked to both games. I believe that you will have to have two separate dropbox folders one for each game. If you do figure it out shoot me a PM and let me know.
It works at least for me!You can use one folder.

To run mirrored games in the same DB folder the save file names have to be different.

So if you are running a mirrored version of the scenario 'My Big Battle' you could name them

'My Big Battle A' and
'My Big Battle B'

To run mirrored games in the same DB folder the save file names have to be different.

So if you are running a mirrored version of the scenario 'My Big Battle' you could name them

'My Big Battle A' and
'My Big Battle B'
Yes!

Back