Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!

Now that's one hell of a turn!

I hope Josey makes a video out of the battle, I'd pay good money for a reaction!

The area where the transports were headed looked bombed to bits, so that must have been quite a surprise.

Thanks all, just need to work on the tactical skills!

On a separate note, whilst making an editing this vid I noticed all the small details on the pixeltruppen and vehicles. From the details on the pistol grips of weapons, through to buckles on ammo pouches, to the welding marks on the armoured vehicles. The guys who make and mod these skins are simply amazing!

This is from my current game against @Nemesis . Not much carnage in this turn, but I'm damn proud of sneaking this scout team behind a squad of his GIs that had become too comfortable behind their stone wall. :D Amazing how much attention a couple of Gewehr 43s and Potato Mashers can generate.

Part 2 of this little engagement. I learned something here. My scout team acquired and used grenades from the German casualties at their feet, without administering buddy aid. I did not know this was possible.

Happy day! My scout team realized it was time to beat feet.....and survived.

Last edited:
Reactions: mTk
How nice for me to be part of a such a thread!

I think I am most impressed by Meat Grinder's use of body armor. ;-)

A side view of the same action. Trees are turned on for both videos. Not sure what is stopping my bullets. Remember men, wear your armor!

Back