Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!

Meat Grinder is finding out that he is not the only one who can flank and kill. Here, 1 brave American bags 5 Germans and lives to tell the tale. One German is even taken prisoner for future abuse!

As usual, my rifle fire is ineffective against MG's body armor. But High Explosives seem to do the trick!

Meat Grinder is finding out that he is not the only one who can flank and kill. Here, 1 brave American bags 5 Germans and lives to tell the tale. One German is even taken prisoner for future abuse!

As usual, my rifle fire is ineffective against MG's body armor. But High Explosives seem to do the trick!

HA! Good to see MG getting a dose of his own medicine, in his OWN thread! HA!

Though not sure about smart-phone footage of your monitor... o_O

Pretty lousy capture, I know. I have no software that can capture video.

@Nemesis not sure if you are using Mac or PC, but I use Fraps (PC) to make in game video captures and screenshots. I then run them through Handbrake to compress the files for faster upload to YouTube.

Having said that, I'm not the person to talk to if you want to make quality CM videos. That person would be @Josey Wales .

As for my "body armor" you're going to see a lot of that as you continue to play the CMx2 games. The little hit graphics that lead you to believe your shots were actually hitting my men and bouncing off or repelled by some sort of force field were actually misses. The ability of the CMx2 engine to graphically represent small arms hits, though far superior to the CMx1 engine that you are used to playing, is still limited. As you will see when we trade passwords at the end of this game, my forces have taken grievous casualties both from your small arms and your very accurate arty. You just haven't seen most of the hits my forces have taken, as they are obscured by the bocage.

I have to say bravo on your attack so far. This has been a fun game!

I am sure that Meat Grinder is horrified by this result. Appropriately, I thought I would post it in the House of Horrors:

2017-07-27%2013.08.55.jpg

From my current Scouts Out tourney game against @JTimo ....burn the flames.
Yea, I remember that guy. He's being shot at from every direction. He turns and runs away, still be shot at as he runs. Big bleeping flame tank on his back, but nobody hits him. Then he suddenly remembers what his original orders must of been, so he turns and shoots his flamer. Burned a lot of good pixel meat with that one. You should stick to you name, and just do the grinding. Let others cook the meat. :D

Yeah no doubt , the CM gods smiled on me for the last few turns.

Notice I left out the videos where you flanked me and killed 2 or 3 in about a minute....

Back