Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meat Grinder's House of Horrors!

Thought i had taken care of the MG team.....Why don't you post the all your Armour etc you have lost....I bet its even to scary for the house horrors itself

As @Gnarly points out, that view of carnage should be posted in a seperate thread capturing, "Titan's Tales of Tactical Terrors"! I look forward to view it . . . :cool:

Since Halloween is almost upon us,

it is time once again for a ghastly tale of Combat Mission woe
The unfortunate soul in this battle in the Weird War is none other than @Wellsonian himself. The setting is @Rico 's latest Byte Battle Brawl, on the third and final round. I, myself, had been eliminated from contention of tournament champion in the previous round by a series of terrible, devilish, horrible, otherworldly events at the hands of the dastardly @MeatEtr , whose meat is definitely past it's "best by" date.

Having no recourse against @MeatEtr , I decided to send a cursed Sherman 75, crewed by the soldiers of hell itself, through @Wellsonian 's Panzerfaust and Panzerschreck wielding Germans and have it drive up right behind his last tank, a Panther.

(Disclaimer: This move was not tactically sound. Don't try this at home. No deposit, no return.)

Very slick move!

Hehe. It had an incredibly low percentage of success. If there was anything riding on it, I would never have done it. Truth is, I had nothing to win and nothing to lose, as I can't win the tourney, and, per prior agreement, this wasn't a ladder game.

Plus, as the great Kenny Rogers said.... "That's why they call it gambling."

The panzerfausts and Panzerschreck decided, for a reason I can’t fathom, to just sit this one out. At a range of about 10 meters.
Perhaps the Panther TC was just unliked. Always be kind when you can.

I feel your pain. Titan once did something similar to me. Drove right past an unsuppressed schreck and Faust.

For a minute, I thought MGs tank would blast the car!

Last edited:
Back