Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Members Past & Present

photo (5).JPG

Just a chest-to-head high day in HB california...Made the curl and the corner...

If you've been wondering why I've been MIA its usually due to this ^

@Facman - I've surfed SC, same with SF - Ocean Beach is one of my favorite breaks next to Montara Beach - The power up there reminds me of Hawaii..but colder...and actually safer. ha

Last edited by a moderator:
1994. My first official baseball card. First year in the Minor Leagues at Jamestown, N.Y. Good times! Twenty years ago already! Time flies. Turned 21 that season and remember going out to the bar or pub with my teammates. Yep. Was late to the field the next day. The coaches understood.
ae5a78f6-95f7-4027-b369-257eb3c159e4.png

Last edited:
1994. My first official baseball card. First year in the Minor Leagues at Jamestown, N.Y. Good times! Twenty years ago already! Time flies. Turned 21 that season and remember going out to the bar or pub with my teammates. Yep. Was late to the field the next day. The coaches understood.
_57-2.png

Is that you on the card?

During summer holidays in 2013 I managed to visit the arms museum in Suhl. This small Thuringian city was a major producer of cannons and rifles during the last 400 years (Sauer & Sohn, Krieghoff, Haenel, Simson,...). Its a pitty that you cant shoot all these famous guns on a range...

What the hell, guess I'll throw up a pic. Here's my girlfriend and me shortly before all hell breaks loose on the ice. Oh and before anybody asks, yes... she's of age, she's a very young looking 31 yr old. I'm 38, so not so creepy.... yet. LOL :D

W6KzYPo.jpg

You're on your skates, right?

Back