Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Members Past & Present

Wow. Very cruel! I was thinking more on the lines of all those gorgeous ladies in the Gallery "Nothing like a dame".
Bootie or somebody else here has to have a good looking cousin they'll push my direction. Maybe I have to make it the terms of a h2h PBEM battle?
But I would need "aerial recon photos" of what she looks like first!
:)

Hold off and I will in a few days provide a more up to date photo in civilian clothing.

Reminds me of a joke.
An American visits the UK and is in a bar up near Edinburgh...
He goes up to 2 portly females and asks "So, what do you 2 ladies from Scotland do for fun around here?"
They both turn and say firmly "Wales!".
So he says, "OK,...what do you 2 whales from Scotland do for fun around here?"

Its the international "Blue"
I' ve got in the Last 34 years a lot of different colours uniform...now we are blue too!

May i will Upload a picture next time.

Its the international "Blue"
I' ve got in the Last 34 years a lot of different colours uniform...now we are blue too!

May i will Upload a picture next time.

Please do my fellow brother

Its very simply
Before the european union starts each European State has different Police uniforms
In Germany each Local State Police was wearing (small) different uniforms
But now all European States (Schengen States) agreed for the Same colour, "Blue".
Because most of the countries did already wear blue

So you work in Germany? Where? I worked for the Dutch Marechaussee (military police/border patrol) on the Dutch/German border @ Venlo. I worked alot with the BundesPolizei. I switched to the Dutch police in 2012.

i Hope you enjoy the teamwork with the Bundespolizei
At time we have many poor peoples which need our help and understanding

The day of the wedding of my daughter (dec 20, 2014)
From left to right my daughter Jesica, her husband Nicolas, down my grandson Tahiel, my wife Marcela, my son Lautaro, me and my other daughter Belen.
COLO-B_zps79c26cf9.jpg

You have a beautiful family Louis - you should be proud. Congrats.

Back