Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Modern CM games

A

Abbasid111

Looking for any CM modern opponents. Prefer CMBS but will try CMSF1 for H2H. Any side, any size from tiny to BTG. Scenario or QB.
Have dropbox and CM Helper.

Hi abbasid, I'd like to play a cmbs game. I dont have game engine 4 though, are 3 and 4 compatible? For the game id like a tiny QB on a small or medium map, random conditions but strict rarity :)

Hi abbasid, I'd like to play a cmbs game. I dont have game engine 4 though, are 3 and 4 compatible? For the game id like a tiny QB on a small or medium map, random conditions but strict rarity :)

No can do, kemosabe!
  1. Different versions of the game engine are not compatible.
  2. Different patch levels within the same game version are not compatible.
H2H play must truly be same-same.

@User - There's a "feature" in the current patch of version 4 where pixeltruppen receiving indirect fire behave non-sensically. Seriously consider upgrading to version 4 when the next pending patch gets released in the next few months..

No can do, kemosabe!
  1. Different versions of the game engine are not compatible.
  2. Different patch levels within the same game version are not compatible.
H2H play must truly be same-same.

@User - There's a "feature" in the current patch of version 4 where pixeltruppen receiving indirect fire behave non-sensically. Seriously consider upgrading to version 4 when the next pending patch gets released in the next few months..
Unfortunately Badger73 is correct. It is not possible to play H2H unless both player are on the same version.
Sorry

Looking for any CM modern opponents. Prefer CMBS but will try CMSF1 for H2H. Any side, any size from tiny to BTG. Scenario or QB.
Have dropbox and CM Helper.
Hi. I've got CMBS 2.10 (engine 4) and am ready to be your opponent. I have never played against human, but hope there will be no problems for me to cope with dropbox and CM Helper. There is only one detail - we're from different continents, as I see, and can hardly play more than 1 turn per day (of course if you don't play at morning). If it doesn't interfere so let's start.
(I prefer QB - never know what type of forces has your opponent)

Hi. I've got CMBS 2.10 (engine 4) and am ready to be your opponent. I have never played against human, but hope there will be no problems for me to cope with dropbox and CM Helper. There is only one detail - we're from different continents, as I see, and can hardly play more than 1 turn per day (of course if you don't play at morning). If it doesn't interfere so let's start.
(I prefer QB - never know what type of forces has your opponent)
That is no problem. Any questions you have on dropbox and CM Helper Can be answered here.
Just let me know the size and the side you prefer and I can set up a QB.

That is no problem. Any questions you have on dropbox and CM Helper Can be answered here.
Just let me know the size and the side you prefer and I can set up a QB.
Ok. As I understood you will create the first save file and then send it to me? If so I would like to be red side. Medium or small battle on medium map, assault better, I think. Attackers or defending - doesn't matter.
Any restrictions (using of artillery in first 10 minutes; only one self-propelled antiaircraft - seen it in other forum, don't know what's the point) etc?

Ok. As I understood you will create the first save file and then send it to me? If so I would like to be red side. Medium or small battle on medium map, assault better, I think. Attackers or defending - doesn't matter.
Any restrictions (using of artillery in first 10 minutes; only one self-propelled antiaircraft - seen it in other forum, don't know what's the point) etc?
Russian assault on US then. medium size and medium map, good weather conditions unless you like to handle that, I like letting the computer pick the map. No artillery on the first turn and strict rarity. Other then at you can take as many tungushka as you like :)

Haha no problem. At work now so I will set this up when I am home this evening

Should ask your email address to send the dropbox request to...

Since it's been two weeks and no response from Nektoman I am deleting the dropbox folder and file I have created

hello Abbasid,
if you still want a game lets fight, CMBS or CMSF1, please send a message.
cheers

@Abbasid111 If ure still looking for a game of CMBS I would like to offer one. I am still a noob (only scanty 2 years of CM exp) but I love the challange :)

PS: @Gilgamesh offer stands for you as well

hey mcmortison, thanks for challenge, gladly i take it
i'll send a message

Abbasid, really sorry for wasting your time, I haven't got any letter from you. It was my mistake that I was just waiting when you will appear here. I had to write to you. If it's still possible I'd like to have a battle with you.

@Abbasid111, I've just have seen that we had a conversation where I sent my e-mail to you (though it must be designated in my progile). This is a misunderstanding based on a technical problem.

Back