Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Mods] Aris and Other Popular Mods Combined into Easy to Download Packs

Roger that, make sure you let us know when the pkg is updated as I will surely use it. Thanks for making it such a painless endeavor to make our games become a living history, as my confidence in handling files is virtually non existent.

Where does one find the Waclaw sound mod exactly? I seem to be at a loss b/w the CM repository and cmmods

Ithikial, this is so greatly appreciated.

Your video AAR's make an un-modded version of CMBN look & sound flat, and with 4x clicks and some copied files, my games will look and sound so much better now.

Kudos!

Excellent compilation, much better than what I used to have. Can I suggest an improvement? The tracers look black, perhaps you could include Vein's shorter tracers as well (afaik these are the ones that look best or closer to reality).

I noticed the tracer thing too, but doesn't really bother me. Kind of turns a .45acp into a .50!

No probs. Can probably update this and create CMFI equivalents since modding for those are pretty static at the moment. Just hosting the large files will be a problem. Earlier in this thread I believe Bootie ruled out FGM hosting it since it would probably crash the site. :D
I think in my spare time i could cook up some fun packs of mods to add for CMFI, probably for RT too. I have plenty of space on dropbox to host it if there's a need.

I think in my spare time i could cook up some fun packs of mods to add for CMFI, probably for RT too. I have plenty of space on dropbox to host it if there's a need.

So do I but dropbox doesn't work. Already tried. :) They don't like it being used as a bandwidth heavy file hosting service and your account will be disabled as soon as a couple of people start dloading it.

Back