Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Monk's screen shot gallery

Lost a Pz.Kpfw. IV to a near point blank bazooka shot. Must have touched off the ammo rack. At least it was quick for the crew!
A little rapid redeployment with the Jeep.
M5 getting some.
Spotting Jerry.
Panzer using buildings as cover.

Attachments

• M5 1.JPG
    M5 1.JPG
    864.4 KB · Views: 15
  • move 1.JPG
    move 1.JPG
    814.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Panzer hide.JPG
    Panzer hide.JPG
    794.8 KB · Views: 12
  • spotting 1.JPG
    spotting 1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • total kill.JPG
    total kill.JPG
    776.3 KB · Views: 13
Some simultaneous main gun action between my SP and a Panzer. The enemy tank was busy shooting at my Pixeltruppen and didn't see the big 'ole SP in time.
German AT gun hiding in the trees comes under fire from my Sherman.
That Panzer after reversing for his life. Didn't make it.
M5 pulling out of the smoke screen.

Attachments

• gn at gun.JPG
    gn at gun.JPG
    1,021.1 KB · Views: 10
  • crossfire 1.JPG
    crossfire 1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • pz kill 1.JPG
    pz kill 1.JPG
    630.5 KB · Views: 10
  • smoke 1.JPG
    smoke 1.JPG
    744.4 KB · Views: 12
I've had some success with my shoot and scoot tactics. Another Brad Pitt goes up in smoke... BOOM!
Muddy Affair #6.jpg

But @Paleolithic Monk's troopers are starting to get into the buildings on his right flank. This is where his superior numbers could start to become a big problem
Muddy Affair #7.jpg

And he's got demo charges. I need to plug the leaks quick or I expect GIs to come flooding in
IMuddy Affair #8.jpg

Great scenario from CMFB and tough for the Americans despite your initial deployment optimism.

Also memorable for me given it's the only time any CM title has caused a blue screen crash while playing out a turn against the AI. Something very odd happened that I could never replicate. Maybe the AI does cheat and crashes your computer if it feels like you're doing too well. ;)

Back