Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Tournaments up on Slitherine!

"Of All The Gin Joints In All The Towns In All The World, She Walks Into Mine."

Poor @Nelson1812 :shocknaz:
Of all the coincidences in all the wargames, Archie and I are matched against each other for the third round in the Field of Glory II Anniversary Tournament. This is the second time in two years that the tournaments matched us together. On the plus side, I suppose it shows how well matched against each other we FGM FOG2 players have become. :shootero:

Found it....

Punitive Expedition into Arabia 400 BC: Achaemenid Persian 419-329 BC vs Arab 1000-313 BC. Middle Eastern Hilly.
Invasion of Armenia 69 BC: Roman 105-25 BC vs Armenian (Tigranes) 83-69 BC with Pontic 84-47 BC allies. Mediterranean Hilly.
Armenian Intervention 360 AD: Roman 313-378 AD vs Sassanid Persian 350-476 AD with Armenian 253-476 AD allies. Mediterranean Hilly.

Yep, these are some mighty fine armies to play.

To enter, go to the tournament page here:
https://www.slitherine.com/tournaments/1/0

The general tournament rules can be found here:
https://www.slitherine.com/tournaments/rules

The first round will commence on Monday 31st August 2020 at 10.00 am GMT. No further entries can be accepted after the tournament has begun.

Specific tournament rules:
This tournament will involve three rounds. Each round will last 14 days. The battles will be Medium-sized custom battles:
  • Punitive Expedition into Arabia 400 BC: Achaemenid Persian 419-329 BC vs Arab 1000-313 BC. Middle Eastern Hilly.
  • Invasion of Armenia 69 BC: Roman 105-25 BC vs Armenian (Tigranes) 83-69 BC with Pontic 84-47 BC allies. Mediterranean Hilly.
  • Armenian Intervention 360 AD: Roman 313-378 AD vs Sassanid Persian 350-476 AD with Armenian 253-476 AD allies. Mediterranean Hilly.

Seems like I got a gold and bronze medal in the digital tourney. Im not sure how...lol, I have to investigate this a bit.

Attachments

• medals.jpg
    medals.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 5
I got two more test battles from the tourney up . Anyone interested can take them on. PW: FGM1

Back