Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New Tournaments up on Slitherine!

Going up against a very experienced opponent, GreekIraklis, in round 2. As the romans Im opting for an infantry army only with elite troops leading the way on my right flank. As the armenians I will use the rough terrain in the middle as much as possible while holding my left flank with the phalanx. I'll try to make a video of it.

Lessons learned; Medium spanish scutiarii will mess up anything in rough terrain. They are impact foot swordsmen and will upset superior opponents if they attack first. Notice how the rolls are less once they are engaged in combat,

I expect such an inflated standing will only match me up in Round 1 against a top tier opponent who will readily crush my armies and easily deflate my self-esteem . . . :eek:

I misspoke. It's Round 2 that has matched me against a top tier opponent instead. It's like playing a master magician; every time he makes a move - *poof* - another portion of my army disappears!
My armies are sorely deflated and my self-esteem is truly crushed! :shocknaz:

I misspoke. It's Round 2 that has matched me against a top tier opponent instead. It's like playing a master magician; every time he makes a move - *poof* - another portion of my army disappears!
My armies are sorely deflated and my self-esteem is truly crushed! :shocknaz:
markwatson360 yes. He is right up there. I think ive played against him in the digital league.

Back