FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
So, I'm playing mTk in a CMGL game. I laid down a smoke screen and advanced uphill with infantry on his victory location. When I got there, my infantry started taking small arms fire from what appears to be Italians in the buildings on top of the hill. So I saw his infantry, and raised him some Shermans. ;)

HOA_KSOP

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ksbeargames59@gmail.com
I see someone corrected the renaming "Folly"...

Keep Calm and carry On...

Barry

aka HOA_KSOP aka ksbearski

jby

FGM Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
This all started with some tacAI weirdness: One of my brummbärs took off "over the top" for unknown reasons and had its gun shot off. Since previous game experience showed that brummbärs are rather hard to kill, I charged over the top with all my heavies (this was my Schlieffen plan anyway, but I had it planned for later in the game) hoping that all Nort´s tubes were pointed at the brummbär, and that I could overcome his flank with sheer firepower. Of course the brummbär turned into an atom bomb the second my units crested the ridge suppressing them nicely so that they never even spotted an enemy unit until they were all dead... *groan* :)

Nort

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
This all started with some tacAI weirdness: One of my brummbärs took off "over the top" for unknown reasons and had its gun shot off. Since previous game experience showed that brummbärs are rather hard to kill, I charged over the top with all my heavies (this was my Schlieffen plan anyway, but I had it planned for later in the game) hoping that all Nort´s tubes were pointed at the brummbär, and that I could overcome his flank with sheer firepower. Of course the brummbär turned into an atom bomb the second my units crested the ridge suppressing them nicely so that they never even spotted an enemy unit until they were all dead... *groan* :)
Atom bomb is right. As the Brummbar cooks off, the pit it is in gets deeper.