Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Why do I get the feeling our chopper isn't going to make it to Tbilsi for Chapter 2. ;) If we can manage to somehow get on that commercial flight back London; 1) where did any of us leave our passports? 2) Considering only Georgian Airways offers a direct flight back to London via Gatwick, I'd like at least business class seats and lounge access.

Thanks for running DoubleD.

DoubleD

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Why do I get the feeling our chopper isn't going to make it to Tbilsi for Chapter 2. ;) If we can manage to somehow get on that commercial flight back London; 1) where did any of us leave our passports? 2) Considering only Georgian Airways offers a direct flight back to London via Gatwick, I'd like at least business class seats and lounge access.

Thanks for running DoubleD.
On the passports, I just hope Vart didn’t swallow them :sick: and on the flight class.... of course it’ll be business class! The Client covers all expenses:p

Gnarly

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
and on the flight class.... of course it’ll be business class! The Client covers all expenses:p
Based on the outfits provided for last nights mission, we'll be lucky to get a spot in a fishing trawlers cargo hold.......

Concord

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Where do you get your ideas @DoubleD?
Your story's well crafted. Reminds me of thriller authors like Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum.

DoubleD

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Where do you get your ideas @DoubleD?
Your story's well crafted. Reminds me of thriller authors like Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum.
Thanks for the compliment, an overactive imagination as a kid and too much time reading books I guess. It's getting the story to fit into the available ArmA terrains that is a juggle. Where are we going next? :shockaroona:

DoubleD

FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Wait a minute... I bet there are secret submarine plans on the USB stick that Vart had to swallow and then pass. Or DoubleD has a thing for Sunday matinee films that only grandmothers watch.

That’s a great movie, don’t make them like that anymore :cry: