Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Petticoat

Why do I get the feeling our chopper isn't going to make it to Tbilsi for Chapter 2. ;) If we can manage to somehow get on that commercial flight back London; 1) where did any of us leave our passports? 2) Considering only Georgian Airways offers a direct flight back to London via Gatwick, I'd like at least business class seats and lounge access.

Thanks for running DoubleD.

Why do I get the feeling our chopper isn't going to make it to Tbilsi for Chapter 2. ;) If we can manage to somehow get on that commercial flight back London; 1) where did any of us leave our passports? 2) Considering only Georgian Airways offers a direct flight back to London via Gatwick, I'd like at least business class seats and lounge access.

Thanks for running DoubleD.

On the passports, I just hope Vart didn’t swallow them :sick: and on the flight class.... of course it’ll be business class! The Client covers all expenses:p

Getting vibes...
large_u2vbgyq6lVyrZepy5xFO9dNXNt1.jpg

Or this...
edb3904196d86b34d9f67a9222cc7ede.jpg

Where do you get your ideas @DoubleD?
Your story's well crafted. Reminds me of thriller authors like Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum.

Thanks for the compliment, an overactive imagination as a kid and too much time reading books I guess. It's getting the story to fit into the available ArmA terrains that is a juggle. Where are we going next? :shockaroona:

Back