Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Petticoat

That's a thing? Another of the World's strange fruits. Like Brony Conventions.

"Sir, only a matter of time until they crack."
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Forums set on fire by spergy autists. I watched comment sections consumed by shipping wars. All those moments saved on the internet, like carvings on stone. Time to cringe.

You also are that much of a newbie that you weren't around when I rocked a pony avatar here.

The Universe provides such a rich bounty of variety. :p

I'm also enough of a noob that I didn't know about Sonic Fan Fiction. My life is complete. I cannot level up any more. All achievements are unlocked. ;)

Starting our investigation on Tanoa's south-westernmost island we found the Bala airstrip still in usable condition and then moved on to Yanukka to make contact with local doctor who we found dead and his house occupied by unknown militia who opened fire on us. The doctor's notes pointed us to IDAP camp on Katkoula.
Arriving in Katkoula the town initially seemed to be a ghost town. Investigating the IDAP camp in Katkoula we found all IDAP personnel and many civilians murdered. Advancing to the IDAP offices, we were again engaged by the militia in greater force this time.
20201122140931_1.jpg
20201122141320_1.jpg
20201122141708_1.jpg
The IDAP guys in the last picture were blindfolded, suggesting they were held captive alive for some time and maybe even interrogated before being executed. I also snatched the laptop seen in the last pic for study. At this point it's impossible to tell whether the militia committed these executions or just arrived on the scene later.

Last edited:
Back