Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Operation Windsor 2.0 (Now with trailer)

After some fun with the campaign script doco it's All done!

Testers you'll get an email really soon with a download link. Sorry about the wait but your getting a 'pretty' product which includes all the briefing artwork etc which some people do after the testing. It will give you the closest sense of what the general player will get. Again, many kudos to @Rambler for the artwork. :)

@Bootie - One for the thing that <redacted - Ithikial beaten to pulp in a back alley>

@eniced73
@DasTiger
@Odin ???? - Unsure if you wanted to test or wanted to wait for a proper release.
@Facman ???? - Again unsure but you have showed some interest.

Anyone else that wants to get an early look at this Campaign you will need a fully updated/upgraded copy of CMBN with all the modules including the vehicle pack.

After working late into Sunday I think the AI plans are set. Just need to copy some scenarios and tweak for the campaign alternatives and then splice it altogether with the briefings/campaign scripting.

As a Canadian, I can't wait to get my newbish hands in this one!
Thanks for your efforts.

Mad Mike has reported in with some feedback from the first missions and some little tweaks will follow. (Nothing that will affect the individual missions and campaign structure).

Understand it's a monster effort but any updates from the other testers at this stage? Feel free to PM me or place reports in the shared dropbox.

Back