Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Opponent(s) wanted - Inquire within

Bullman

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello CMers,

I got room for 2-3 PBEMs: CMBN, CMFB, CMFI and CMRT, all modules.

I had one opponent bail on a game I had just setup for and I wish to play that same battle with a new opponent. It is an ASSAULT QB, Huge, using QB Map "Custer's Stand (1952 X 1280) 085a1.btt", as opponent you will be attacking as Allies (US).

I am open to any other suggestion to make up the additional 1-2 games. I typically like huge interesting maps, rarely decline a proposal for a game.

PM me. I will advise here if I have found the opponent(s) I am looking for.

Regard

Bull

I uploaded my first homemade scenario a few days ago. If you have time and a wish for it you could try to find someone to play that one. Although it's supposed to be a bit hard for the Germans with the US assaulting, I hope it is somewhat balanced enough and that the map isn't too huge for your computers. Would be interesting to see what both of you think about the scenario if you would like to battle it out on a new map.

If you don't like H2H scenarios there are also an assault and a meeting Quick Battle map.

The Blue Hills

Hello again,

I got room for 1-2 more games. PM or advise otherwise.
@BornGinger, thanks for the suggestion. I do tend to like battling it out on huge maps. I will see if I can get an opponent to play it.

Bull

Back