Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Patch 1.01 released

I hope their fixed the problem I had with targeting commands.

I take it back. Bloody piss poor about the PBEM files , I spent an hour deploying my forces under ver1.0 now the game wont open under 1.01 just hangs at 93%!! Lets hope when the next patch comes it wont screw the files up.

I made another installation of Cm(update) in another folder, now i can play with both versions.:)

It's not unusual that save games won't work with a new version - almost for allg ames. A patch often changes the code and in the PBEM the OLD code is referenced; if that piece of code is no longer there, the savegame won't work anymore. That has always been the case for CM if I remember correctly.

i Think that is best to continue the ongoing pbems( with the version 1.0) and create a new installation of the game (1.1) in another folder.

I have upgraded - and all my Opponents did, and we are continuing without problems (so far :)

I ve upgrade to 1.01 but i ve also kept the 1.O version,by naming it differently than the upgrade.

on a positive note with the patch I have noticed that the Infantry sqauds spread out futher apart now :)

Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy Mac patch v1.01 UPDATE

A small permission glitch in the patch installer has necessitated an update to the v1.01 Mac patch for Combat Mission Battle for Normandy. This is ONLY for the MAC version of the patch. If you have the PC version, this update does not apply to you.
Mac users: please re-download and re-install the v1.01 Mac patch form one of the updated links we provide today. This applies to any Mac user who downloaded the v1.01 patch prior to 7/22. Click here to jump directly to the Patch page http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=281&Itemid=478

Back