Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[PIC GALLERY] Mishaps, Offbeat & Random Images

.........I take photos everywhere I go.......here's one from what I consider to be the best high street in the Cotswolds, Chipping Campden - small market town .

This is on the doorstep of what used to be the school.......very apt I thought......

IMG_1616-XL.jpg

Steve

A few snaps from the Sagrada Familia, Barcelona........took these whilst on a short break in 2014........amazing place.....

P1000329.jpg

P1000334.jpg

P1000337.jpg

P1000344.jpg

P1000358.jpg
P1000357.jpg
P1000375.jpg

If you ever get the chance to go, you should, it's quite something.
Took some doing to get photos inside, as it was absolutely packed.

Steve

Exhibition match on a floating tennis Mexican Open in Santa Lucia Bay in Acapulco, Mexico -
ALANA_zps92bd6177.jpg

Advert spotted in the local paper.......

Ball boys required.........must hold a valid swimming certificate........

Memorial to Mallory and Irvine in Chester Cathedral..........

IMG_3491-XL.jpg

Also in the cathedral.......

IMG_3447.jpg

IMG_3492-XL.jpg

.........parked up on the verge in rural Gloucestershire......I've seen a few other ex military vehicles here in the past too.......

IMG_1538.jpg

Currently got cabin fever as I haven't ridden the bike in ages, so here's a photo of mine to cheer me up........ parked up in Henley in Arden.

1514046648479.png

Steve

Last edited:
Spooky pic I found on the internet. The caption reads: "Was taking random pictures of my mother and this came out...pretty terrifying"

oo7J8sn.jpg

Pretty neat the way she is shaking the sheet makes it look like a robed person is about to attack her... LOL
I thought "Wow! That Demon can create amazing liluusions, shame they've not figured the staying invisible bit" :)
(Yeah genuinely this WAS his 1st thought!?? o_O .......... sad I know :rolleyes: )

Back