Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Remember this Woman

I've been trying to learn how to analyse and evaluate information out there more effectively.

Everybody should. There is a lot of information warfare going on these days on the internet.

Most people could probably recognise crude WW2-style propaganda and be critical of it, but modern propaganda is often so well made that people don't realise it's propaganda. Especially when it's designed as memes or content that people share with their friends. We're always more ready to believe stuff that comes from people we already trust to some degree.

My self I just felt that mentioning This great work that Irena Sendler did was worth a mention

We agree, and I'm happy you shared it, because I must admit I didn't know about her before.

In some way, I think it actually goes to show the world is not (only) so wicked as the post says.

There were many people opposing the Nazis back then. And also today, there are many people out there working to help others. We just rarely hear about them.

Back