Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

returning member here

Welcome back
Mark a date two months from now to remind yourself to visit Afewgoodmen :2charge:

thanks for the welcome.

Are you referring to the "Band of Brothers", i.e. http://webandofbrothers.de/index.htm

I used to be very active there, but a lot of the members moved on.
Not that one. There was another that I also believe had an American and a separate Polish forum. SDP was trying to start a CMSF campaign there. Shit, it is slipping my mind. Getting old.

Not that one. There was another that I also believe had an American and a separate Polish forum. SDP was trying to start a CMSF campaign there. Shit, it is slipping my mind. Getting old.

Ah yes, The old "World at War" site. That was the first site that had a sizable CMSF player base way back in SF1 days. I recall we were both in one or two tournaments over there. I see that site is gone for good now.

@Sgt Joch
Welcome back!
Do you remember the Combat Mission site you, @Berto @Hohenfels (Scipio) used to be part of?? I cannot remember but I think I was Sgt.Mopem back then. Anyhow, good to see your return and I have always enjoyed your work on CM mods. Thanks.
I used to have a lot of scipio mods for CMSF, I think. Very familiar name. @Sgt Joch is also a name I remember for BFC, I think. I guess you were here before me, but welcome still! Its a great place for pbem and relaxed attitude

Back