Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Rikonovo: Russian screenshots & news (no entry to German players!)

I have a problem with screenshots in Windows 8.1 (never happened before) ... Even if i take pictures with full detail (trees always ON) , as you can see from above many pictures are with parts with trees on and parts without trees.. Same problem in my Overlord battle reports.. I use Paint.net to paste captured screens and save as jpg.. even the "paste" operation almost always doesn't take the last screen captured, but a previous (or never captured) one.. with bad resolution also..
This is a mysterious behaviour to me..

I announce my retirement from this Campaign (as Russian Battlefield Commander) .
I will remain full operative in the Overlord Campaign as Divisional and Field Officer for German Army.
I suppose that i can visit the full forum (Rikonovo Campaign) from now, as a neutral player only.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to Command Russian Army in a (victorious) battle. Too few extra time remaining to get involved in more than a Campaign for now..

I announce my retirement from this Campaign (as Russian Battlefield Commander) .
I will remain full operative in the Overlord Campaign as Divisional and Field Officer for German Army.
I suppose that i can visit the full forum (Rikonovo Campaign) from now, as a neutral player only.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to Command Russian Army in a (victorious) battle. Too few extra time remaining to get involved in more than a Campaign for now..

Yeah, that's fine -- thing's pretty much on hold or slow right now with so little spare time :(

Hi Rico. Id like to join the Russian Side if possible. Ive added a request to join the german side on their thread but ive havent read anything apart from the TURN 1 DAWN & MORNING posts to understand how things work. So if its cool and there is space, then id like to play.

Back