Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Roman Civil Wars -- the FGM Field of Glory II Campaign

BLUE victory in THRACIA ... REDS lose control of the province... up to BLUES to face off against Goths for control of the province in the next Turn.

Okay @Rico. I thought we'd still fight that battle this turn. The Thirteenth Legion will enjoy the respite.
If the REDS should choose to move into Thracia next turn, what happens then? Ave Caesar Wellsonius!

Okay @Rico. I thought we'd still fight that battle this turn. The Thirteenth Legion will enjoy the respite.
If the REDS should choose to move into Thracia next turn, what happens then? Ave Caesar Wellsonius!

if the REDS counter-attack, then you as resident legion get to pick who to fight first. :)

Okay, TURN 8 is a wrap... me move on to TURN 9 ... with the BLUE faction dominating and pretty have won this.

I'm guessing we might as well call it after this next round -- with MACEDONIA contested, RED's also now reduced to only ONE action point.

So here's situation:

Action points:
BLUE 4
RED 1
GREEN 1

Die roll says NO new Barbarian invasions -- but the BLUE vs GOTHS battle in THRACIA still has to be fought this round.

ppct5PG.jpg

Friends, Romans, countrymen... orders please!

@Wellsonian @enigma6584 @Nelson1812 @Nathangun @Badger73 @Bootie @Mad Mike @mcmortison @Jolly Olly

Orders played out... are we looking at the ROMAN CIVIL WARS endgame here? (and amazingly a FGM campaign running all the way to an actual conclusion. ;) )

BLUE builds new legions in ITALIA and PANNONIA, and moves legion fro AFRICA to AEGYPTUS.

Both BLUE and GREEN attack across the AEGYPTUS and SYRIA -- die roll determines that BLUE steal the march, so the battle takes place in SYRIA.

RED counter-attack from ASIA into THRACIA -- so we have a three-way battle situation here again: as resident legion, BLUE can decide which opponent to fight first: GOTHS or RED legion.

dLNXldB.jpg

We have two battles:

SYRIA: BLUE ( @Badger73 ) vs GREEN (please assign commander)

THRACIA: BLUE ( @Wellsonian ) vs RED or GOTHS

@Wellsonian @enigma6584 @Nelson1812 @Nathangun @Badger73 @Bootie @Mad Mike @mcmortison @Jolly Olly

Orders played out... are we looking at the ROMAN CIVIL WARS endgame here? (and amazingly a FGM campaign running all the way to an actual conclusion. ;) )

BLUE builds new legions in ITALIA and PANNONIA, and moves legion fro AFRICA to AEGYPTUS.

Both BLUE and GREEN attack across the AEGYPTUS and SYRIA -- die roll determines that BLUE steal the march, so the battle takes place in SYRIA.

RED counter-attack from ASIA into THRACIA -- so we have a three-way battle situation here again: as resident legion, BLUE can decide which opponent to fight first: GOTHS or RED legion.

dLNXldB.jpg

We have two battles:

SYRIA: BLUE ( @Badger73 ) vs GREEN (please assign commander)

THRACIA: BLUE ( @Wellsonian ) vs RED or GOTHS

As the true Caesar, I will see to the well being of the Empire ......I will fight the Goths first.

For the Green Faction's battle in Syria, I will take command of the Legion.

Back