Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ronnocs Raiders

The assault on the enemy positions on the left have begun

Infantry fallow closely behind the Sherman crab.

My troops from one of my platoons gits close to the woods but as thy do thy you my Sherman crab for cover as a mg 42 opens up on them!

Tank platoon moves up on ridge to take out bunkers in the low ground.

Bunkers start to be destroyed one after the next by 76mm guns! I was told the bunkers mite have a bug and that's y their going down so easy. This is the 1st time iv ever went up against bunkers so i have no true fell of how thy are suppose to be.

My attack on the far left run's into German artillery and mines mixed with mg42 fire. I took have casualty's but A company pushes on!!

Moving up the hill on my left ran into more mines hidden in the groups of trees!

A company finally on top of the hill on my far left. Now its time two burn them out!!.................................*Don't shoot let em burn*!

In the center i send all of 1st company tank's to lead a drive up the center down the mane MSR. My plan is to cut the enemy forces in two. But sadly i lose 2 tanks to enemy fire.

In the advance we found the tank shooting at us a panther!.....we shot it to Hell!

Next report i will tell you want 2 platoons of combat engineers with 7 AT teams can do to a armored column!.....with 2 Jag Tigers!!!

Back