Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ronnocs Raiders

@Ronnoc

Excellent ambush. It looked like you had them completely surrounded and could always get a flank or rear shot at each tank.
Yes it worked out well all total enemy men and equipment destroyed is. 2. jagd tigers 2. hafe track's and 2 squads of panzer grenadier's. I only lost 3 men and their just wounded. If this ambush failed or never took place. I wold have thews 2 jagd tiger and inf behind my lines. They were heading rite for my battalion CP and regimental CP. So its a good thing we smashed them.:2charge:

Great DAR, and nice ambush. Losing two Jagdtigers must be a heavy blow.

More destroyed panther tanks! a platoon of then tried to git a drop on me.

Only thing that stopped the four panthers was.....well all of A Company! Thy moved up on the hill and thy had all this shooting at them!

I was trying to work out how you managed to get so many hits on that last (2nd) Panther!

lols!

You may have posted earlier, but I assume all those pill boxes (including the AT one) to your right of 2nd Panther are already deaded?

I was trying to work out how you managed to get so many hits on that last (2nd) Panther!

lols!

You may have posted earlier, but I assume all those pill boxes (including the AT one) to your right of 2nd Panther are already deaded?
Yep all pill boxes are gone A company's work. All the hits on the panther I'm working on a video to show how meany A company tanks were shooting at it! :panzer:

He putt up a Good defense and was a hard opponent to crack.

Back