Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Round Four

@MeatEtr good we have another match to pair with the CMSF mirror :).

@SlySniper is this the battle with the big toys you mentioned in the beginning of the tournament? :cool:
Believe it or not I think the last time we played each other was in Slys CMBS FW tourney. So now we got paired up for this rd and in BFs CMSF2 tourney as well. Good times! (y)

Not sure where you got the big toy thought from, but no, you will not see them in this Tournament.

Teaser: well, this next battle has a little more flavor of early war fighting in arid regions but with a twist.

Is that good enough for you.

For those who have the folders ready, I will likely place files tomorrow for round 4

Not sure where you got the big toy thought from, but no, you will not see them in this Tournament.

Teaser: well, this next battle has a little more flavor of early war fighting in arid regions but with a twist.

Is that good enough for you.

For those who have the folders ready, I will likely place files tomorrow for round 4
Sounds good to me. Early war always floats my boat. I’m still hoping that BF change their minds and bring out CM:39-41 covering Poland, Denmark, Norway, Battle of France, Balkans, North Africa etc, but that’s just a pipe dream unfortunately! :)

Btw, I think this is what @MeatEtr is referring to, taken from Round One chat……

“One has the US rangers blocking a roadway
another is Kiwi troops doing night actions behind Italian front lines
We have a combined arms US attack against a German well defended town with some Dreaded 88"s
and We have a German Armoured assault on a US defence in an arrid Terrain Location.

Believe it or not I think the last time we played each other was in Slys CMBS FW tourney. So now we got paired up for this rd and in BFs CMSF2 tourney as well. Good times! (y)
It was the CMSF2 tournament with you on the Dutch G-wagons IIRC :). And last year we had a battle in Rico's Ardennen tournament (yes I know my memory is too good :ROFLMAO:, it's a burden sometimes lol).

But indeed good times (y)

Btw, I think this is what @MeatEtr is referring to, taken from Round One chat……

“One has the US rangers blocking a roadway
another is Kiwi troops doing night actions behind Italian front lines
We have a combined arms US attack against a German well defended town with some Dreaded 88"s
and We have a German Armoured assault on a US defence in an arrid Terrain Location.
The German Armoured assault was indeed what I remembered/was referring too, I was hoping for some meaty Elefants to feed MeatEtr :D

I will be out of the net until Sunday evening.
See you then.

Back