Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Russian Infantry

Cavalry in liberated Odessa, 1944.
t8mGfhi.jpg

That lets the Germans know to get out of the way.

And the generator on the wheel to power the headlight.
I had one of those when I was a kid.

I tried using Google Maps to see if I could find the corner he's standing on. I thought maybe he was looking at the Parliament Building but it's not quite the same.

Reactions: mTk
Some Russian female snipers:
egJs8vv.jpg

First row – Guard Staff Sergeant, VN Stepanov: 20 kills, Guard Sgt JP Belousov: 80 kills, Guard Sgt AE Vinogradov: 83 kills.
Second row – Guard Lieutenant EK Zhibovskaya: 24 kills, Guard Sgt KF Marinkin: 79 kills, Guard Sgt OS Marenkina: 70 kills.
Third row – Guard Lieutenant NP Belobrova: 70 kills, Lieutenant N. Lobkovsky: 89 kills, Guard Lieutenant VI Artamonov: 89 kills, Guard Staff Sergeant MG Zubchenko: 83 kills.
Forth row – Guard Sergeant, NP Obukhov: 64 kills, Guard Sergeant, AR Belyakov 24 kills.

Looking further in to the subject I found out who the number one Russian sniper was....

“Lady Death” of the Red Army: Lyudmila Pavlichenko

In the time she spent fighting, Pavlichenko had obtained a record of 309 confirmed kills. By the time Pavlichenko was withdrawn from front line combat, her reputation as a sniper earned her the nickname “Lady Death.” The German Army knew of her well.

hYr7w9L.png

Great story:

Back