Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Seeking sordid Eastern European tyrst.....

Gnarly

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score

Seeking flexible available opponent, preferably open to innuendo and tongue-in-cheek meme swapping. Relationship to be purely on-line, but my dropbox will accommodate visits at any hour of the night (or day...). No preferences on gender or orientation. Open to interstate and international partners...

;)

(awaits a classic off-the-planet @Zinzan reply, and/or a suitably camp @Meat Grinder video reply..... :p)

Having been been reminded very brutally yet again how completely crap I am at Final Blitz by this time @_Itchy, I have decided I am over WW2, and will stick to modern from now on... BTW, does anyone have the original Shock Force that they don't play, and have no intention of upgrading?? I would love it!

So looking for a second game of Black Sea:
  • My turn rate is highly variable (especially with coming festive break...), but normally 3-5 turns a week...
  • I'm in OZ
  • UKR vs RUS, happy to be UKR
  • If a meeting engagement:
    • No air
    • No tracks
    • No first turn arty
  • Happy to look at a scenario too
Some current 'lore' in this arena.....

1544672342912.png

Last edited:
I'd be interested ... just a clarification: "no tracks" ... no armored vehicles/no tanks?

Mostly!!

-> Certainly no tanks (ongoing discussions of lack of parity between Oplot and T-90's...
-> But also no (tracked) BMPs, as the UKR only have the old BMP-2's, whereas the RUS have the entire modern BMP-3 series at their disposal.

So literally anything with tracks is out. The entire BTR (i.e wheeled) series is therefore fine. Usually plays out feeling like a large duel between scout forces.. Happy to allow the (tracked) Tunguskas in if you want (as both sides have access to them)

I am no WWII "Lover" as well. Would love to Play with you some CMBS :)

Seeking flexible available opponent, preferably open to innuendo and tongue-in-cheek meme swapping. Relationship to be purely on-line, but my dropbox will accommodate visits at any hour of the night (or day...). No preferences on gender or orientation. Open to interstate and international partners...

;)

Hmmmmm, I feel a vibrator in the aether,............... someone sexy is calling.......................... Quick check the shagpile and get some warm prosecco ready, we might be in luck Bobby-me-boy.......................
Owwwww DropBox - kinky.... better dig out the pliers and vaseline....... (And That's quite enough of that)

(awaits a classic off-the-planet @Zinzan reply, and/or a suitably camp @Meat Grinder video reply..... :p)
Your wish is my command, unless I'm feeling bitchy, then you pay extra......

He's such a nice boy that Gnarly

XX

Selected my Forces. File is in the DB. This is going to be interresting :)

@Gnarly FYI: I just now noticed that I have one tracked vehicle in my list. It came with the arti. It is this PRP-MU

I will leave it in my deployment Zone.

Sorry.

prp2.png

No worries at all McM!

Now the hunter-killer team I've tasked especially for your Arty Observer has a definitive target!!

;)

Back