Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

SKYRIM

Well, it's way more interesting to play on harder levels, and is not that hard as levels "Expert" and "Master" sounds :)

I play on Expert level , I found at the lower level combat was a bit easy . I play my Wood elf as a one handed sword man and have worked on just putting alot of me levels into that ATM over all I am level 25 but my sword level is 71 and shield block 45. My smithing skils are level 51 I make loads of kit some I sell others I upgrade my kit I have a full suit of eleven armor which is at Exquisite level along with my swords and bow etc. Its such a great game and I play lods of the samll quests and side ones which makes things very interesting . Has any one sided with the civil war Qest ?I have as a Storm clock but have not finished the quests off as it effects all of Sky Rim .

I found the effects of said side quest to be comparatively... non-existent. Some leaders won't like you very much but still give you quests. Should you happen to stumble over a patrol of enemy soldiers they'll attack you - but almost everything attacks you in this game anyway, so that doesn't matter very much either. All in all it's pretty short and after you're done with it, there'll just be a few new faces in known places. That's all. Unless i missed something.

A little help.
Can I get a Dick & Jane explanation about how Soul Stone Gems work?

You use them to recharge your magical swords etc. When you use a sword etc that has special powers at holds perhaps 10 charges . You can re charge by going into wepons ,pick the one you want you will see a grey bar showing how much charge , if you then push the T button on your key board you will then have the option of what gem to use to recharge .

Except the part where Skyrim is on a completely new and separate engine from the last Elder Scrolls and undeniably contains new features not present in the previous installment but it is a soft game.

Hello is any body still playing this game ? I am and have just downloaded some great mods which have made the game alot better. One of the best is the mod that puts more realistic lighting into the game , before in the mines etc they were all to bright but not now! the mines and caves are bloody dark and in some places pitch black so seeing the blue eyes of an undead runing towards you makes you jump and makes you plan how to move foward with a latten in one hand a sword in the other. Few other mods I use add alot more depth and interest to the game.

I've played through it and am not sure if I will do it again... Should I get around to it (and a lot of other games come first) I'll certainly check out all the new mods that were released for it. Sounds interesting though.

Finished! what level did you get to ? I am 41 and still loads to do

I believe I made it to 47? 48? Something like that. And I didn't do every quest and explore everywhere in case I decide to play through it again.

Back