Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Smokehouse Burger

If I see Your food I have to say I would think it over not to eat burgers. Cut it down into a quarter and squeeze it into a third of its height and here at the FRG they would say that´s what the customers want to have - even everybody knows it is only to make more money - the so called profit maximisation. Not mentioned that what they call burger meat here. :(

Greetings

If I see Your food I have to say I would think it over not to eat burgers. Cut it down into a quarter and squeeze it into a third of its height and here at the FRG they would say that´s what the customers want to have - even everybody knows it is only to make more money - the so called profit maximisation. Not mentioned that what they call burger meat here.

Pffft. We eat what we want here in the land of the free, Sauerkraut. Achtung! ;-)

To be fair, there is a good German restaurant that I love just a few minutes from me. Their Brats are awesome, but the menu is definitely not friendly to the calorie counters.

http://eatbrats.com/

Johnsonville's only please. Best prepared on a charcoal grill!
Serve with grilled onions. Wash down with German Lager. (y)

001564067-1

Nice burger! Can honestly say never had a fried green mater...do look tasty though. You wash it down with a Pepper or a RC?

HOA_KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

If I see Your food I have to say I would think it over not to eat burgers. Cut it down into a quarter and squeeze it into a third of its height and here at the FRG they would say that´s what the customers want to have - even everybody knows it is only to make more money - the so called profit maximisation. Not mentioned that what they call burger meat here. :(

Greetings
That is funny. Every time I'm in Germany, I'm surprised at how big the portions (schnitzels, sausages, etcetera) are compared to the ones you get in a Dutch restaurant.

Back