Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Crazy Eight Tournament

@DellieJonut Announcing that @Shorker is the victor in our match.

Floki total points 1120 Shorker total points 1250

Good game and well played by Shorker it came down to him being able to wipe out my Allied troops to the man and me not able to do that. Axis Tanks ruled the day in both matches.

@Shorker I give you the honours of posting our games. Feel free to post them on The Blitz as well if you like.

Thanks Floki. also for this exciting match and your quick turn rate!
I only had "one glorious minute" with my GIs at the beginning when I could manage to hit
a Panzer IV and three halftracks from the right flank - that was all. After that your Panthers have shot my
armor into pieces and I was only hiding in the woods... (with my pants shitten to the fullest!) :D

Sweet meat Grinder! That was a hell of a clip you posted! Also great job on your score, very impressive. Either you or Bootie can post your final turn screen to the other thread if you still have it. I'm interested in seeing your K/D ratio and whatnot.

Now we just need @Hedgehog and @Pekische to finish up and we can start round 2!

Don't you just hate it, I had a Tank Destroyer that just wouldn't move forward in any
direction, decided to reverse and then try a forward move.....Yes it reversed into @Pekische
line of fire and he knocked it out......GGRRRRRRRRRRR
Sounds like a real "shitty" move... LOL! :D Poor Ted, a player really can despair from such moves. :( :oops:

Back