Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Crazy Eight Tournament

@DellieJonut @Meat Grinder @Shorker , guys the bad new is that I can´t open the file after opponent completed his purchasing. The good news is that I will buy MG module to resolve this problem and to avoid future similar problems ;) I will inform you as I will be ready

Pekische I feel really bad that you had to buy the module. Sorry.
On plus side you have more CM toys to play with.

Now I want BF to start giving me discounts for all the business I throw their way. :mad:

@Nathangun apology is not needed ;) Even so I wanted to buy MG in the early future... you just solved my big question WHEN? :D

And it's been a fun mirror match, don't you think? I have no idea at this point who is going to come out on top, but you, Pekische, are a hell of an opponent, and Nathangun is a sadistic bastard. This is a knife fight. Visibility is nil. I look forward to receiving turns in this game more than any others that I am currently playing.

Dammit @Nathangun we wanted a different set of tactical problems, not ALL of them ;)

Shorker and I are entering our sixth minute. He bought plenty of arty as the Ameris, and I got it all last turn

And it's been a fun mirror match, don't you think? I have no idea at this point who is going to come out on top, but you, Pekische, are a hell of an opponent, and Nathangun is a sadistic bastard. This is a knife fight. Visibility is nil. I look forward to receiving turns in this game more than any others that I am currently playing.

@Meat Grinder I like our mirror matches also. I do not even know who is closer to victory. Really
exciting fights..

Time report: We've got the last 14 minutes....

Shorker and I are really getting into it now. This is such a fun match. Nighttime matches are usually kind of a slog, but with the 30 minute timer it feels really urgent and desperate. Shorker is no pushover either. it seems like both our German armies are doing a little better than our Allies, with Shorker having the upper hand overall so far.

FINAL REPORT:

Pekische (US) x @Meat Grinder (Wehr)
246 x 165 ... Pekische (US) Minor victory

Pekische (Wehr) x Meat Grinder (Brit)
309 x 178 ... Pekische (Wehr) Minor victory

Total score: Pekische 555 x 343 Meat Grinder

Close! We only have a few turns left in each. Hope we'll know the result by the end of the week, if I can keep my turn rate up.

As an aside, I apologize for slowing down this year. A lot of new things have been happening IRL and I'm not able to play as much. Still planning on playing as much as possible though!

Back