Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Falklands War 1982

Ha @Louis ! I believe that's the same bloke you posted on the 4 Feb 2019 "British soldier examines argentine arms abandoned. " ?

I recognized his gumboots (again!)

Reactions: mTk
Argentines infantry inspecting a islander's straw.
Hi07pK1.jpg

Mostly raw and intense sea and air combat in the Falklands with a little bit of test footage to fill some gaps. Are there any Falklands wargames that concentrate on the Air/Sea aspect of the war?

Mostly raw and intense sea and air combat in the Falklands with a little bit of test footage to fill some gaps. Are there any Falklands wargames that concentrate on the Air/Sea aspect of the war?
Hey @Probus ....I don't know if it's quite what you are looking for but you might take a look at a post I put on the general gaming thread recently.

A buddy of mine recently finished converting an old 90's table top war game to a digital version with Table Top Simulator. The game, Iron Lady's Fleet, is about the Falklands conflict. I know he is looking for people to help play test it.

Take a look.

FAL rifles piled up at the end of the fight.
wzQ9f91.jpg
Bit of a late reply but , what a great photo!

Both sides used the FN FAL. The Argentines had more folding stocks and a full auto setting, I remember reading.

Back