Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Greatest Ladder Challenge Ever Offered

Nah our senior reserve level competition is on lockdown due to the good ol coronaz. I might actually injure myself in the house though. Not getting paid millions here but the only diving I'll do is at your troops, although you're free to join in for a match of ours. You'll join the opponent team as the striker, I'll play on my normal position which is the 'last man' in our vocabulary. Let's see all about that diving action you're packing there mate :p

Nah our senior reserve level competition is on lockdown due to the good ol coronaz. I might actually injure myself in the house though. Not getting paid millions here but the only diving I'll do is at your troops, although you're free to join in for a match of ours. You'll join the opponent team as the striker, I'll play on my normal position which is the 'last man' in our vocabulary. Let's see all about that diving action you're packing there mate :p

You're a good lad. There is a reason I am where am.

That's funny because I can count a half dozen completed ladder games since last update and several ongoing that are under my ruleset.

@Stafford @Meat Grinder ,
Perhaps it's the well deserved Weekend booz making me post this, but all the better.

I enjoy all kind of games. I'll be happy to play Staffords typical rules, Meatgrinders minimal rules and in other PBEMs there's opponents who I play for more 'immersion' games vs 'competitive' games. The 'hardcat' rules also seem interesting, but perhaps quite some effort.
Get out of your comfort zones! :)

Back