Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

The Greatest Ladder Challenge Ever Offered

Ill fight you.
Though the earliest i can start sending turns is next friday. Til then im stuck in tankschool without a pc.

Well, I'll give you some advanced tank skoolin, son, WW2 style. ;-)

Shoot me a PM when you are ready. ;-)

You might want to talk to @Badger73 and @Wellsonian . They both have RL experience in the armor service.

This is Whitey, she showed up a couple of months ago on top of our barnyard area. Have NO idea where she came from, or how she got there. It’s been determined that shes a Leghorn hen from some commercial chicken joint. Jo has worked her into our flock and shes becoming a Rural chicken rather than one of them there city chickens. Fuckin BuckooK!F0A015BC-C994-4343-9F50-B99A78DF808D.jpeg

This is Whitey, she showed up a couple of months ago on top of our barnyard area. Have NO idea where she came from, or how she got there. It’s been determined that shes a Leghorn hen from some commercial chicken joint. Jo has worked her into our flock and shes becoming a Rural chicken rather than one of them there city chickens. Fuckin BuckooK!View attachment 21832

She escaped!

This is Whitey, she showed up a couple of months ago on top of our barnyard area. Have NO idea where she came from, or how she got there. It’s been determined that shes a Leghorn hen from some commercial chicken joint. Jo has worked her into our flock and shes becoming a Rural chicken rather than one of them there city chickens. Fuckin BuckooK!View attachment 21832

Recognize the OG.

I'm getting tired of this BS. How about someone from Team World try knocking me down?

I only just got home to my pc and since you wanted your oponent to pick parameters youll have to excuse the waiting time. I did in my first post state today would be the earliest.
So unless you dont want to fight anymore ill find something and send you a file in about 2 hours.

I only just got home to my pc and since you wanted your oponent to pick parameters youll have to excuse the waiting time. I did in my first post state today would be the earliest.
So unless you dont want to fight anymore ill find something and send you a file in about 2 hours.
I guess he is taking some quick courses at the local tank school. :p :ROFLMAO:

Tell you what, little buddy, because of the holiday season, let's set the date forward to early January. Then I'll put you through my extra special "tank skool". ;-)

Back