ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
What happened?...lol
Real men don't need ropes.

Bug - I think half the chopper was 'over water' while the other half was on the beach. Those who went out the water side door fell to their deaths. (Impromptu diving competition with full kit and a shallow pool).

Septic Limb

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
What happened?...lol
We collided on the ropes. When you fast rope in ARMA you need to wait a brief pause between people. Normally everyone would have a number and when the "Rope Master" gives the go, players will disembark in order.

For example:

Rope Master - GO

Player - ONE AWAY

Player - TWO AWAY

Player - THREE AWAY

and so on

Having each player wait till the phrase has been said gives enough time for the proper spacing on the ropes. I did not explain the roping procedure to the guys so the end result was the video you watched.

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
Haha you got screens of me sunbathing. Yes, that trim, toned body of mine always gets people all hot and bothered. What can I say?

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
Without a doubt! It was pretty incredible. They all went down like a bunch of dominoes.

@Ithikial - Actual grenade. Vart and I were set up to fire at them from down a road, and Septic moved to flank them. He threw his grenade when he got close and got nearly all those dudes with it.

@Gnarly - funnily enough, we were playing a zombie mod. Those were survivors/bandits Septic liquidated.