Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Along with the brilliant "Who knows where the time goes", this is Fairport Convention at their very best.......the vocal by Sandy Denny truly is hauntingly beautiful, and accompanied by the rest of the band who just seem to be tuned in to her voice, it really is evocative of a simpler and happier time.......

Steve

...and this ain't bad either........

Steve

Some 70's eye candy ..........

Steve

..........this is fun.........great personalties shining through, and he plays that guitar very well.

1978..........one of my favourite songs from this year.........

Steve

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH did you have to put the year @steve - I was happy thionking that was onl;y a few years ago - not more than 40 years old...

Sheesh, peoples, no respect for the middle a-aged amongst us them rapscallions... (Just ignore him, he's feeling/is old today)

May have posted this before, but it's worth a listen anyhow.......

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH did you have to put the year @steve - I was happy thionking that was onl;y a few years ago - not more than 40 years old...

Sheesh, peoples, no respect for the middle a-aged amongst us them rapscallions... (Just ignore him, he's feeling/is old today)

Listen man.......

Time flies when yer havin fun!!

.......that's my story and I'm stickin to it!!

Back