Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

What are you listening to right now?

Around the time @Meat Grinder was serving.

Art the clown commented the following....

I’ll tell you. The 1980’s and 90’s Army was a completely different beast. It was the rise of masculinity and no political correctness. It was cleaner, sharper, focused, and structured. For some reason after 9/11, it changed drastically… the military started worrying about quantity instead of quality at that point. The Army was looking for anybody to send to Iraq and Afghanistan, standards started becoming more relaxed, anybody could get in, I guess that’s the price in fighting a two-front war in Iraq and Afghanistan with a completely volunteer-only military to recruit numbers. But fast forward to the present day and the U.S military is nowhere similar to what it was back in the day as you see in this video. It may have even cost our military going forward with so many compromises, catering, and political affiliation now… sad times indeed.

Around the time @Meat Grinder was serving.

The Army was looking for anybody to send to Iraq and Afghanistan, standards started becoming more relaxed, anybody could get in, I guess that’s the price in fighting a two-front war in Iraq and Afghanistan with a completely volunteer-only military to recruit numbers. But fast forward to the present day and the U.S military is nowhere similar to what it was back in the day as you see in this video. It may have even cost our military going forward with so many compromises, catering, and political affiliation now… sad times indeed.

Back