Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Any heavy hitters out there ?????? Who's game??? I'll take anyone one on!!!!!

@Titan just to let you know buddy... you´re next on my list. I have to get something right after my disasterous tournament game with you...:whistleo:

Just gotta finish some games, and than it´ll be you that gets scalped!:shootero::D

Bring it on Big boy, im waiting....If you think your last encounters with me were a disaster, what until you see what happens next, :)

Alright ya sheepshagging leviathan. I got your number on this one!

Brave talk, Allied Armies are currently advancing over lots of open ground..Out flanking German units which end up trying to flee after being outflanked and are just getting cut off and cut down, any who try and stand and fight get cut down by allied Buzz saws in the way of M16 with quad 50cals and halftracks, its a slaughter!!!!!! There are whispers among allied troops of the greatness of their commander :)

Yep - 45 mins of heavy combat before my German defenders started to collapse. Your Ami’s took a beating though!

A loss is a loss... a scalp is a scalp... here's yours! :D

Scalping_lithograph_circa_1850s.jpg

@Titan I am now ready for our game. Be warned, my victory over you will be so overwhelming that you will likely ragequit combat mission, become gender fluid, and join a women's sewing circle.

I cant wait to see it. You will get a lesson you will never forget...Your not playing around with your usual little puddle jumper's here Boy-o. You do the Honors and call

Back