Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Round #1 Match Ups

7 battles completed

Here is the top player for each side, best scorer first.

Germans: Bleskaceq, Mad Mike, then Stone Age

Polish: The Jackal, Raging AI, Animander25 then Horza Omanid
Nice job @Raging Al .. my score was not that far behind yours but i highly doubt it will rate any tourney points....

I'll be coming in last in this round. I got everyone killed. I might have run @Bleskaceq out of ammo but that's about it.

Well, somebody has too. It is humbling , that is for sure.

And then we have MeatEtr, he will be most likely coming in as first place. Whats new there. but he even stepped to a level that made me mad. His Poles have not only controlled the battle, but he then anticibates my design as to reinforcements and lays a beating on his opponant before he had a chance with them when they arrive.

Now I really would like someone to give him a defeat that he needs to remember.

Last edited:
I'm just glad I ended up doing as well as I did on my first time. Could have gone wrong very quickly.

I know, its just a update and it lets you know where you stand.
I know Letheface has had scheduling clashes with trying to do this also,
but he should be good, he always come through, or has in the past.
Yeah and a nasty flu on top of it :D. Spend a week horizontal with nearly 40 degree fever. But back in action and the turns are now going in good tempo. It's a bloody battle indeed! I discovered some interesting feat as well, but will keep it for myself for now.

8 battles completed

Germans: Bleskaceq, Gunner, Mad Mike, then Stone Age

Mad Mike, Stone Age (only 2 points difference between you two)

The Jackal, Raging AI (only 3 points difference between you two)

9 battles completed

Germans: Bleskaceq, Leatherface, Gunner, then Mad Mike.

Mad Mike, Stone Age (only 2 points difference between you two)

The Jackal, Raging AI (only 3 points difference between you two)

Stone Age & spoogles match is on the bubble

only 5 battles left to complete round

I think all the games be everybody died on 1 side or the other or everybody died on both side

The results and how players do come down to no secrets.
Its being impacted by two things

How many poles manage to exit the map
and how many germans die in the process of trying to stop them

So if you manage to kill alot of the enemy and they have not killed as much, you do well.

if you both take heavy losses, your somewhere in the middle.

No great mystery in this battle as to what is going to be a good result.

The question I have is, can you even tell how much of the enemy you have killed until the battle is over.
Death is everywhere.

i understood how the result would be tallied after the game and was not trying to criticize it......

i just meant that with all those troops starting that close to each other with all that arty and those AAA support tracks.... if either side made any big mistake they were probably going to get slaughtered.... if neither side did both sides are likey going to take pretty heavy losses

The question I have is, can you even tell how much of the enemy you have killed until the battle is over.
Death is everywhere.
i knew i had hurt him some.... but the final count did surprise me

Well, somebody has too. It is humbling , that is for sure.

And then we have MeatEtr, he will be most likely coming in as first place. Whats new there. but he even stepped to a level that made me mad. His Poles have not only controlled the battle, but he then anticipates my design as to reinforcements and lays a beating on his opponent before he had a chance with them when they arrive.

Now I really would like someone to give him a defeat that he needs to remember.
Yeah I guess a little gamey on my part. But hey, no rules in place for this. And I gotta always assume my opponents are not only doing the same, but doing it better than me. Will get more in detail when AAR time comes.

Yeah I guess a little gamey on my part. But hey, no rules in place for this. And I gotta always assume my opponents are not only doing the same, but doing it better than me. Will get more in detail when AAR time comes.

Pssst! @MeatEtr it might be called gamey or even a "war crime" to set up an ambush where you opponents reinforments are likely to spawn.......

But it might be called wise if that was not an "ambush" force...... It was a flank guard you had sent out ........ and a damned good thing to because sure enough they were in the right place at he right time to stomp on a flanking attack the enemy sent after you.......

remember it's the winners who get to decide if u was a "gamey" ambush...... or a good tactical decision to secure your flank.....;)

Pssst! @MeatEtr it might be called gamey or even a "war crime" to set up an ambush where you opponents reinforments are likely to spawn.......

But it might be called wise if that was not an "ambush" force...... It was a flank guard you had sent out ........ and a damned good thing to because sure enough they were in the right place at he right time to stomp on a flanking attack the enemy sent after you.......

remember it's the winners who get to decide if u was a "gamey" ambush...... or a good tactical decision to secure your flank.....;)
Agreed, flank guard/ambush, call it what you will. You’ve still got to be in the right place at the right time. As the Poles, we had to get a vanguard across the bridge asap and secure a path to our exit zone as we knew enemy reinforcements (blocking force) were due on that side of the bridge. Otherwise no-one was escaping. I call that great play.

Back