Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Round #1 Match Ups

Just curious and just so I can plan accordingly do you have an approximate target date for starting round 2?

Since the two remaining battles are almost completed. lets just say. As soon as I get things posted.

Round 2 thread will be started. I have things ready. I will also make a thread for AAR discussion of this battle.

13 battles completed

Here is the top player for each side, best scorer first.

Germans: Jackel, Bleskaceq, Leatherface, Gunner, laurent, Mad Mike, then Stone Age

Polish: The Jackal, Meatetr, Raging AI, OnePingOnly, Animander25, Horza Omanid, then Spoogle

Everyone is locked in with a win except Stone Age and Spoogle

Last edited:
Actually all battles are completed,
please inform me when your battles finish early, It would be helpful.

Here is the top player for each side, best scorer first.

Germans: Jackel, Bleskaceq, Leatherface, Gunner, laurent, Esoteric, then Mad Mike,

Polish: The Jackal, Meatetr, Raging AI, OnePingOnly, Animander25, Horza Omanid, then Spoogle

Official score will be calculated and posted in new thread

Thats a nice story, but in my story (as Poles) even with some men in the buildings across the street, the minute the GO button was hit on turn one, the Germs completely overwhelmed my feeble fire...a cascade of unrelenting misery....I got a few shots off, but mainly is was futile. Those men on the line were just flesh shields hoping to slow down the avalanche......thats my descriptive story and I am sticking to it!
LMAO
Yeah it sounds like we did the same thing. My guys got some kills but this first line got wiped out in a single turn.

Missed it by that much, two points. Looks like I will have to try harder.

Back