Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Round #1 Match Ups

I dont know how you all managed. Hindsight I could have adjusted a few things, but main objective was to run my guy across that bridge. I knew my rear guard would never make it so had to get as many across as fast as possible. My Artillery, although affective as slowing him down, didnt kill many. His Wirbelwind and two half tracks had the most kills on me....majority at or near the bridge. I didnt smoke that area so shame on me.

My thoughts as well. Sent a platoon across to cover from the other side of the river (turn 3) when an AA track appeared on that road. Although I had all other directions covered with smoke, that direction was not, and the entire platoon was wiped out on the first bridge AS. Thought I did pretty good after that, knocking out that vehicle, the Wirbelwind, and two others, but the result was already decided.

Since the 5 remaining battles are in the late stages of the battle, I will not get after you for talking about the early stage.

No question to the fact, any player that gets caught with troops on the bridge not bathed in smoke with a enemy track having a view to them is going to be toast.

German Mg's can also do a number, but not as servere.

What was a factor was piat's and if they were able to get off good shots on them tracks, There was alot of guns silenced.
But in some battles, they managed to roam and bring terror for a long while.

Since the 5 remaining battles are in the late stages of the battle, I will not get after you for talking about the early stage.
Oops, sorry. I realised afterwards that I was probably a bit premature with my post.

Lol sorry- I figured what I said everyone has already dealt with that (1st 5 minutes)- wasnt saying more. But I hear ya- lips will be silent regardless until done

10 battles completed

Here is the top player for each side, best scorer first.

Germans: Jackel, Bleskaceq, Leatherface, Gunner, then Mad Mike.

Polish: The Jackal, Raging AI, Animander25, Horza Omanid, then spoogles

only 4 battles left to complete round

Just finished up my battle vs @Nathangun I gotta Minor victory. So still won but took heavy losses in the process. I could of done better, made some mistakes. Hindsight and all that.

But that god damn wirblewind was a PITA! Several missed shots on it and when I finally scored a hit.... only took out the optics, radio, and a crewman. Who cares! That bastard accounted for 44 kills. :mad:

11 battles completed

Germans: Jackel, Bleskaceq, Leatherface, Gunner, then Mad Mike

Polish: The Jackal, Meatetr, Raging AI, Animander25, Horza Omanid,

Last edited:
11 battles completed

Germans: Jackel, Meatetr, Bleskaceq, Leatherface, then Gunner,

Polish: The Jackal, Raging AI, Animander25, Horza Omanid, then spoogles
@MeatEtr was playing as Poles

Was it a mistake to ambush the platoon? hat still hurts. @SlySniper can I post a video now, can't see it causing a 'butterfly effect'.

only 3 battles left, one is still in the 40's as to file number.

So lets hold off just a little longer.

I will likely create a AAR thread within the week and you can chat about the battle all you want then.

Was it a mistake to ambush the platoon?
Heck no! :D

Mostly referring to turn one, I should have started with my troops on other side of street on my left flank. That way you would have had to move into contact to my troops. Rather than turn one house to house fighting. They were more exposed across the street. Hence why I took most my losses there.

For sure the poles had the advantage on turn one if you placed your units acrossed the street from each other on turn one.

But it appears plenty of players did, even with a warning in the briefing

For sure the poles had the advantage on turn one if you placed your units acrossed the street from each other on turn one.

But it appears plenty of players did, even with a warning in the briefing
i dont remember having much of an option........ i gave most of my guys area fire orders for about the 30 seconds or so ... crossed my fingers and hit the red button........... it was all downhill after that ....lol.....

Heck no! :D

Mostly referring to turn one, I should have started with my troops on other side of street on my left flank. That way you would have had to move into contact to my troops. Rather than turn one house to house fighting. They were more exposed across the street. Hence why I took most my losses there.
Thats a nice story, but in my story (as Poles) even with some men in the buildings across the street, the minute the GO button was hit on turn one, the Germs completely overwhelmed my feeble fire...a cascade of unrelenting misery....I got a few shots off, but mainly is was futile. Those men on the line were just flesh shields hoping to slow down the avalanche......thats my descriptive story and I am sticking to it!
LMAO

Back