Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Hi there.

M

Mr Yormsha

I'd just like to introduce myself and say hi. I'm Simon. I used to play quite a bit of CMx1. (I was a member of FGM quite a few years back) Anyway, I've just upgraded to CMx2. (I've got the CMBN pack complete) So. If anyone fancies a game drop me a line.

Big welcome to the Club @Mr Yormsha The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

I'd just like to introduce myself and say hi. I'm Simon. I used to play quite a bit of CMx1. (I was a member of FGM quite a few years back) Anyway, I've just upgraded to CMx2. (I've got the CMBN pack complete) So. If anyone fancies a game drop me a line.
I think you were a member on the Blitz if I remember right ?

Greetings, @Mr Yormsha ! You have already received @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming. Have fun.

Hiya Simon. Pleasure meeting you here :)

Maybe I should check my dropbox and see if the last turn is in now see you here and am reminded.

I'd just like to introduce myself and say hi.
I'D just like to say High, Hi, Hello, Welcome, G'Day (Ignore him, he's an idiot... :()

I'm Simon. I used to play quite a bit of CMx1. (I was a member of FGM quite a few years back) Anyway, I've just upgraded to CMx2. (I've got the CMBN pack complete) So. If anyone fancies a game drop me a line.

Always nice to see veterans returning to their addiction - it makes me feel better about my silliness & cravings (DO NOT ask, it'll only encourage him :p ). Anyways enjoy the fun stuff here and there - it can be a bit daft, occasionally weird, often intelligent and NEVER (deliberately) abusive or ignorant.

REMEMBER Rule 1: HAVE FUN
Rule 2 is Don't Feed the Meats :cool:

I'D just like to say High, Hi, Hello, Welcome, G'Day (Ignore him, he's an idiot... :()

Always nice to see veterans returning to their addiction - it makes me feel better about my silliness & cravings (DO NOT ask, it'll only encourage him :p ). Anyways enjoy the fun stuff here and there - it can be a bit daft, occasionally weird, often intelligent and NEVER (deliberately) abusive or ignorant.

REMEMBER Rule 1: HAVE FUN
Rule 2 is Don't Feed the Meats :cool:

Hahahahaha! Thanks!

Hello Simon! I was looking for your email address sometime back. You and I played a few CMx1 games a few years back. I am sorry I lost track of you mate. I hope you are well and you've come to the right place for CM oppo's.

Good luck with this lot and welcome aboard.

HOA-KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

Hello Simon! I was looking for your email address sometime back. You and I played a few CMx1 games a few years back. I am sorry I lost track of you mate. I hope you are well and you've come to the right place for CM oppo's.

Good luck with this lot and welcome aboard.

HOA-KSOP aka ksbearski aka Barry

I'm very good thanks. the email address is 'my handle here' but all one word lower case. 'At' gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line and we should get something started again!

I've just email
I'm very good thanks. the email address is 'my handle here' but all one word lower case. 'At' gmail.com. Feel free to drop me a line and we should get something started again!

Barry, I think I've just emailed you.

Back