Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[HOW TO] Register on the Ladder

I seemed to have been validated without issue Bootie and joined CMx1 ladder

The new Ladder looks great and interesting. May be I am blind but I cant find how to report a win. Only report a loss or confirm a win. So what can I do if I have a win to report? Must wait for the opponent or there is another way?

Hello Bootie, me again, I signed up for the CM2 Ladder but I am waiting on my validation e-mail.
Maybe I am doing something wrong here. Coaxial Puppet and me just completed our first game and we are about to start another one but this ladder is a bit of a puzzle to me. At the top I sign in with my username and pass but I get an error on that saying I should push the backpage to fix it. and signing up is a bit of a mission as I dont get my vali code send. I know this is all new and must be a lot of work for you getting this already totally fantastic website going totally smooth. I could not do it. When u get some time maybe you can help me there.

Hello Bootie, me again, I signed up for the CM2 Ladder but I am waiting on my validation e-mail.
Hmmm it is showing that you are validated... there are no accounts currently waiting validation.

Maybe I am doing something wrong here. Coaxial Puppet and me just completed our first game and we are about to start another one but this ladder is a bit of a puzzle to me.

Have you read through the 2 posts I created on how to Register and Log games?

At the top I sign in with my username and pass but I get an error on that saying I should push the backpage to fix it.

Never heard of this is it still happening?

and signing up is a bit of a mission as I dont get my vali code send.

It is showing you are validated.

I know this is all new and must be a lot of work for you getting this already totally fantastic website going totally smooth. I could not do it. When u get some time maybe you can help me there.

You have registered a player account but have yet to sign up for any ladders. Im going of to work just now but will have another look after 1900hrs tonight when I get back.

Hmmm it is showing that you are validated... there are no accounts currently waiting validation.

Maybe I am doing something wrong here. Coaxial Puppet and me just completed our first game and we are about to start another one but this ladder is a bit of a puzzle to me.

At the top I sign in with my username and pass but I get an error on that saying I should push the backpage to fix it.

Never heard of this is it still happening?

and signing up is a bit of a mission as I dont get my vali code send.

It is showing you are validated.

I know this is all new and must be a lot of work for you getting this already totally fantastic website going totally smooth. I could not do it. When u get some time maybe you can help me there.

You have registered a player account but have yet to sign up for any ladders. Im going of to work just now but will have another look after 1900hrs tonight when I get back.

I will try again mate no worries

Hello

I have tried again signing up for the ladder on CM2 but this time it said that this name is already in use.
I cannot sign in because it says my user id and password is wrong.
I cannot get enter a validation code because it was never send to me
I cannot put in my player id and pass without getting a error in return.
No Ill do in a moment......

You have registered a player account but have yet to sign up for any ladders. Im going of to work just now but will have another look after 1900hrs tonight when I get back
Maybe this helps, here is the sequence of all events:

I first logged on as S.A.M
I then went to the ladder section within the forum
I then clicked on join the ladder
I entered my user and pass and I got a message that I will receive a validation code but I never received a mail as such
I then see up in the top right corner also a box to enter a user and pass, so I did that but it returned an error, wrong user and wrong pass.
I then read this post of yours anserwing my questions.

I then went back to the ladder page and tried to sign up again on that ladder but this time it said the that the name and pass was already in use.
I then thinking ok everything sorted I type in my user and pass in the top right corner, thinking that must be it.
But again it says error, wrong user id or pass that sort of thing.

Hey, in the end of the day is no problem

I appreciate your trying to help. maybe is just me, I know my password and I have not forgotten or mistyped it but is just one of those things.
Not everything is always smooth sailing.

No worries ok.
Cheers
Matthias

yes Bootie, worked ok. Thanks for that.
That Password you send works fine.
Cheers.

Very welldone boss, you send away your headcake with daylly " Bootie add me, add he, add she add us... and with a streak system to. Loved, and you have to be payed for all your hard work doing it for all. them How Can I donate? never did that here...

Same problem here no mail arrived in order to validate my account. Can i have your help?

Back