Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[HOW TO] Register on the Ladder

Very welldone boss, you send away your headcake with daylly " Bootie add me, add he, add she add us... and with a streak system to. Loved, and you have to be payed for all your hard work doing it for all. them How Can I donate? never did that here...

Thanks Aulette you can donate via the donate button on the homepage.

ioannis3 thats you added.

Ok....

Combat Wombat validated.

Bluberry - why have you registered twice?

Capture_zpsfc453e86.jpg

Lighthorse - You havent registered yet.

Bootie

Thanks, but I can’t log in. I tried it with ID 32 and my passwort, but I get the message “Your Player ID or Password is Incorrect”. I tried also to reset my passowort (Support -> Lost Password), but no password was sent to my email address.

Bootie

Thanks for help! I think the problem was that the ladders account has only the max length of 10 characters for the password. I had use one with 16 :)

I have a rather unique problem Bootie...
I successfully registered and entered the validation code. However, when I login the ladder menu reverts to a screen as if I had not logged in successfully.
ex:
Login ID: *
Pasword : ************
click login
*screen change*
Please Login

and so on.

I have a rather unique problem Bootie...
I successfully registered and entered the validation code. However, when I login the ladder menu reverts to a screen as if I had not logged in successfully.
ex:
Login ID: *
Pasword : ************
click login
*screen change*
Please Login

and so on.
ladder at the moment is being repaired/checked after a major software update.
Soon will be ok,so hang in there mate :)

Back