Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Large to Huge scenarios list Opponents wanted

If any one else wants another scenario from the above list I'm all for it. I LOVE scenarios.

@Aulette: Marco, I'm sorry but we have to stop our game... - :eek: I have nothing but infantry sitting in a heavy snow storm.... this is so f***king boring nonsense... :oops:

Please don't be angry about me but this is nothing I want to play for 1 hour and 40 minutes - not even for 5 minutes. The white points (snow flakes) everywhere on my pc screen
are making me crazy - and no option to stop this nonsense. :confused:

No, sorry - that is too much. :(

Heheheheh don't worry I'm not angry with you. At least we are in setup turn. After 1 hour of battle should be frustrating :) it's why I'm looking for players inclined for scenarios.

That scenario is historical. And infantry centric no Armor. It's the American blood bath around cassino. And this snow storm is historical also.

Take a look in scenario options with care mate. We have a lot of options. Read briefings. This scenarios are full of historical reading and citations. Just scenarios background worths the reading.

Choose another thing with care more like yours tasty and let's do a go

suggestion, take a look in GL lancing the abcess, I think you will like german side ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
If any one else wants another scenario from the above list I'm all for it. I LOVE scenarios.
Me also @ DasTiger. Im a historical scenario maniac :). Please tiger get this elite paratroopers in monte cassino against my Americans. I play any other scenario that you want I promise, if you wanna Italian Renaults against tigers I will also :)

Me also @ DasTiger. Im a historical scenario maniac :). Please tiger get this elite paratroopers in monte cassino against my Americans. I play any other scenario that you want I promise, if you wanna Italian Renaults against tigers I will also :)
Send it over. Well get that one going as well.

Willing to try Through the loop as the plucky Brits....
I would play also. So pick which one of us you would like to play. @Aulette and I have a few going so don't worry about who you pick. I think we both have enough to keep us busy!!!

Heheheheh don't worry I'm not angry with you. At least we are in setup turn. After 1 hour of battle should be frustrating :) it's why I'm looking for players inclined for scenarios.

That scenario is historical. And infantry centric no Armor. It's the American blood bath around cassino. And this snow storm is historical also.

Take a look in scenario options with care mate. We have a lot of options. Read briefings. This scenarios are full of historical reading and citations. Just scenarios background worths the reading.

Choose another thing with care more like yours tasty and let's do a go

suggestion, take a look in GL lancing the abcess, I think you will like german side ;-)

Thank you, mate, for your understanding - you see I didn't look into the scenarios... *gg! But from now on I will give every scenario a first look before I say "yes" - promised! ;)
Again my apologize for any inconvenience I have caused.

I will look into the suggested scenario somewhat later today. :)

OK I'll pick you, Das Tiger. Aulette seems to picking up plenty of battles from this thread. Ill try set something up....

Scenario: lancing the abscess

Sorry, Marco, but this is not my cup of tea. :( The landscape is so ugly... and I would have six (!) Tiger tanks at a time - that is pretty unfair, I'd say - even in foggy weather.

No, I'm afraid I'm not flexible enough for the "scenario business"... *gg!

But it can't take that long until "Market Garden" will be released - 3 weeks max, I guess - and then we will do a nice Attack QB with you as SS, OK?
And we can do it 2 hours, super huge endless space map, mega extended biggest army on earth and ultra brutal artillery strikes XXL... ;)

Scenario: lancing the abscess

Sorry, Marco, but this is not my cup of tea. :( The landscape is so ugly... and I would have six (!) Tiger tanks at a time - that is pretty unfair, I'd say - even in foggy weather.

No, I'm afraid I'm not flexible enough for the "scenario business"... *gg!

But it can't take that long until "Market Garden" will be released - 3 weeks max, I guess - and then we will do a nice Attack QB with you as SS, OK?
And we can do it 2 hours, super huge endless space map, mega extended biggest army on earth and ultra brutal artillery strikes XXL... ;)

I love this :), ok Shorker, understood tasty is tasty, you can have your Coy of Tigers, I still have huge brutal American Art ;-)

Back