Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Large to Huge scenarios list Opponents wanted

@DasTiger @nathangun @Shorker @Strachwitz @marseu @Bootie @agusto @Borriks @MrCobbler @Bill @Yskonyn @jackal263 @PhilM @Facman

Guys, a last update about my halt, Im just waiting a new Motherboard shipment from Asus, and ready to go, Asus said another 15 days of deadline to it as model of my motherboard is lefting in local stocks, and it´s coming from some where out of country. around firs week of December I should be back to CM games.

About the last patchs, just update guys as all turns are my current turn, will update all of them with new patchs and next turns you will get will be last version turns

No problem. ;)

Guys finally Im with my cm pc working and installing all the stuff and last patchs. Give-me another b day to setup h2h again and send next turns with last patchs!

Aulette, once you have your system sorted, and catch up with your ongoing battles, I'd be up a big battle if you have room for 1x more?

@DasTiger @nathangun @Shorker @Strachwitz @marseu @Bootie @agusto @Borriks @MrCobbler @Bill @Yskonyn @jackal263@PhilM @Facman

Guys, reinstalling today all my CMs and seting all my oldgames to continue, give-me one day and you all will have my last turn in all battles.

Hope you all had a X-mas full of grace and a happy new year, 2014 battlefield are opened again for me!
Excellent. I still have our DB and h2hh all set up. You can go back to killing my Brits in Honor!!!!

Nice you are back onto the CM Battlefields soon. Looking forward to see you soon!

@DasTiger @nathangun @Strachwitz @marseu @Borriks

Who is above are with our old games with fresh files with Last CM versions waiting you.

@PhilM

our game Also that you´ve sent password file, waits you to, updated versions as well.

And who Im not calling above, is MIA our called off our games, them, if some one still active here and wants to continue old games, just will see this and contact-me, will be welcome.

Them finally we are starting with a good new year continue our old played games. Good luck to all again

@PhilM just to know, Im updating my above list of active scenarios and I shold know if you still have interest in this battle. Cheers

Nice to see you back on the Battlefield! I hope you still enjoy the beautifully view from
your window at home :).

It happens a lot with me lol. Still waiting last turn until now nothing new.

Can´t see any new files Nathan, your H2H should be doing some mess I was expect file Number 21 and last file there in Dropbox is 20 Right?

@Aulette,
Hi, sorry I have been sick for a few days and not at my computer. I am back now, and have your file 2; I will get a turn back to you ASAP.

Cheers

Hi @Aulette, sorry I still haven't sent my turn yet.

I decided to try and re-arrange my defence rather than use the layout given in the scenario - probably a big mistake! But anyway I've now got bogged down doing my setup!!! But I am working on it, and will get the file to you soon.

Cheers

Hi @Aulette, sorry I still haven't sent my turn yet.

I decided to try and re-arrange my defence rather than use the layout given in the scenario - probably a big mistake! But anyway I've now got bogged down doing my setup!!! But I am working on it, and will get the file to you soon.

Cheers

Hi again @Aulette, my file 3 now finally in our dropbox: back over to you ...

Cheers

Back