Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest Club News from Bootie

Ah thats where the problem lies though.

This program can be set to pull images from any forum.... but it only pulls images that are added as attachments and not {IMG} tagged. So what I have done is set up a secret area of the forum that houses the posts I do with the relevant attachment.... this then gets dragged ot the home page and the link fires back to the post I created. If we had been uploading images as attachments this would have pulled random images from the forums but we dont so it cant. This is the workaround. :)

Von Reich,
Make a ribbon for the Kampfgruppe Tourney please.
Lord Bane

Just a quick update on a few things.

1 - Von Reich - as well as the 2 ribbons mentioned I also need another for Cargol (The league winner ribbon)

2 - FYI Corsair31 is my old friend Loic (CrazyHorse) - it was him and me that originally started the FGM (see The FGM Story)... in that I wrongly advised he went of to sell scooters when in actual fact he had gone to become head of sales in France. Regardless he has rejoined Appei Feu the French wargaming club and has also rejoined the FGM. Its good to come across old colleagues again. We are in the process of organising a cross club tournament.. see the forum for more details.

3 - Ladders - In relation to the club ladders Zaraza will remain in control of the CM ladder and I will be making small ladders for CS and PzCampaigns. We are still ont he look out for someone who has the knowledge to build a ladder that is hosted on FGM and easily integrated. Zaraza if you can help in that respect drop me a line.

Thats all for now.

The facts about scooters were kind of a private joke between you and me LOL Didn't need an official announcement... And a scooter with 3 wheels (incl. 2 very large ones in the rear) and a 150 HP 2.0l engine is called a trike... More precisely for this model a Streetfighter.:cool:

Back