Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest Club News from Bootie

We love to help you out when we can, but we want you to be able to enjoy the place with a little less work, make it one choice mate, more dictatorship.

Ok as part of the recent work on FGM I have totally redone the profile section. It should look a lot clearer now with no dodgy tabs scattered about. The profiles were corrupt for a while with code out of place but it is looking good IMO now.

I will also be giving all tournament designers mod status for their own areas. It is up to YOU to keep it clean. :)

Do not delete posts or threads though... they are to be moved to the storage section. If help is need in doing this just ask.

I like the new look a lot ! It is easy on the old eyes !

Ok, you may notice a Tweets bar anchored at the side of the site. This will be used by me to let you guys know what Ive been up to on the fly so to say. It is up and running but will take 24 hours to start bringing in new tweets.

If you have no interest simply go into your setting, General settings and down the bottom you can disable the tweetboard.

I don't know what default style surfers see when they come into FGM, but if they don't like the default colour or small font size, they might surf straight back out..

Back