Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest Club News from Bootie

Thankyou... at present I have removed the CM Ladder link from the navbar. there is method in the madness... I am looking into a few things at present in regards to it.

And secondly the tweets button is there but no new tweets have gone on yet... apparently it takes 24-48 hours to activate. I will give it that long before contacting the guys who make it and demand an explanation. :)

I like the Black, but it is too much on my eyes. Grey seems to be under construction, but can I please suggest that it has the same "softness" on the eyes that the green has?

The Gray theme has been set up as my personal theme.... it is the one I use and have set up to MY preferences. I will make another grey theme for you and other users and it isnt under construction it is fully complete like the other styles.

I mentioned only if you liked Geovisite o Feedjit

60657792.jpg

Is it possible that something with the personal albums went wrong during the last update? The "Upload Files" button doesn't work for me (again), no matter what I do... :sad:

Guys Ive been beavering away on the homepage the last few days. I purchased software for the homepage slideshow. It works quite well now and is a good overview for those popping in for the first time... how can someone interested in CM not be enticed by the tournies etc we have on offer.... still a lot more slides to put in but will do it over my days off.

Back